Thursday 28 October 2010

Tylerrrr ♥


Tyler Anne Marie Cockerell; You absolute Babe.

There's just so much i can say about you... Let's start off with the fact we've known eachother for 10 years, which is most've our lives. Wow. We sound so old. xD
We've had ups and downs, like any best friends. (Sorry about that bruise on your leg btw ahaha)
But we're still really close... Even though we don't see eachother much anymore :/
Awwh; our many crazy memories involve creating dance routines for hot n cold, telephone, being gangstas, (Lucresha xD) Going to Londis at around 10 or 11 at night and randomly having dance offs, and all that shiz.
Basically; you're one crazy ass bitch! But i gotta love you, right? You're just so much fuunn.
You were always there for me when i was down, which was really needed. Thank you for cheering me up and making me laugh with your weirdness. I miss you so much to be honest. i regret moving. I hope we always stay as close as we are now, and i hope you're always the same crazy hoe.
I LOVE YOU TYLER ANNE MARIE COCKERELL. ↨♥

No comments:

Post a Comment