Friday 8 October 2010

Pathetic Much?

Hey again guys.
So in the last post, i write about what i like and dislike, am i right? Well, one of the things i put on there was bullshitters. There seems to be alot of them around nowadays. Especially in Brakenhale.

So ya know, alot of rumours have already been spread. Ones i'd rather not post up here to be honest... And i kinda ignored most've them. But my friend Jade told me about one that was made up today, apparently i did anal with a friend of mine or something?
My question is, who actually has such a boring life, that they have to try ruin somebody elses? I mean, it really is pathetic. It really makes you look like a pathetic nob spreading things like that around. What exactly does it accomplish? Seriously, I'd really like to know. How would you like it if i went around and spread things around about you? Exactly my point. basically; grow up, and get a life. Kay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment