Saturday 9 October 2010

BoysBoysBoys.

Hello there bloggers and blog readers.

So I'm kinda gonna blog about something weird today; Boys.
Yes, i know that some people are in a happy relationships, but still.

So yesterday at k2 right, It wasn't exactly the most happiest night. Quite a few of my friends got upset. Guess why? Boys. One particular case was my friend, who i'm not gonna name. She was crying in a corner because of something that happened with her boyfriend. I don't know exactly what it was, but still, no guy should treat anyone like that.
So me, trying to comfort her, hugged her and said something along the lines of "Guys aren't worth it." I'm gonna be honest, I didn't believe what i was saying. Not one bit. I've cried over guys. I 've beaten myself up about them. I've thought to myself "What's the point?" As I'm sure many of you have. So i'm not the best person to give such hypocritical advice.

But Since last night, I've thought about it alot. And I'm starting to believe it. Just a little bit, but you've gotta start somewhere. I mean, think about it; Nothing lasts forever.

So next time you're upset because of a guy. Ask yourself a few things;
Is he really worth it?
I have amazing friends. Why waste my time beating myself up about one guy?
If he's just gonna hurt me, why should i set myself up to get hurt?

Anyway; Hope this has helped. Even if its just a tiny bit.
Byee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment