Monday 11 October 2010

She made me do it ;)


Sooo. There's this total whorebag. Called Emma Cooley.

Haha; kidding. This is her. Rather sexual, am i right? :)


I've known her for quite a few years now. Met her in primary school; told her i fancied her in year 3, she ran away screaming... The usual for me really :P

But yeah. We've been through quite alot. Being enemies... Friends... dating.. Enemies again.. Friends... Ya know. We've had alot of arguments and stuff, but then again, don't most friends?

It's just a shame really tha I'll hardly ever see her, now i go to Brakenhale.


But yeah. Just wanna say, thanks for making me smile. Thanks for making me laugh. Thanks for brightening my day. It meant alot to me. I love you to bits if i'm honest. No matter how distant we get. :')







No comments:

Post a Comment