Monday 18 October 2010

'Cause you remind me of a time, when we were so alive.


Haii.
So I've been thinking about a certain subject alot recently; The past.

About how much i miss it. There are times i regret some of the decisions i've made. There are times when i wanna go back and do things differently. I sometimes replay certain scenarios in my head, but with different decisions. As I'm sure alot of people do.


An example of something i miss;
The picture here is of me and my ex boyfriend. I loved him alot... I kinda ruined the whole thing though, i took our relationship for granted. I often think. "what if?" I wasn't a total div. Maybe we'd have been together longer... Maybe my life would be a whole lot different now. Maybe not.
I never realised what he meant to me 'till he wasn't there anymore. I sure hope he doesn't read this. xD
Everything changes. People change. Places change. Nothing stays the same. It's just a fact some people need to accept. Just like i have.
But you know. Next time you're taking something for granted; Think.
You might not have this in the future. Cherish it while you can.
I know this has been a bit whiny, but you know.
If you can fix it, do it. If it's too late, look forward, and never look back.
This is something i've recently learned. I'm trying to follow that example you see. <3
That's all for now... :')



No comments:

Post a Comment