Friday 8 October 2010

The best ones.

I know i updated this a few minutes ago, but ahh well :') To make up for the one I didn't do yesterday ;)

This is just a thing to dedicate to my friends that haven't been total backstabbers or anything. xD


Kaylie Smith; You've been a total babe. We've been bestest friends for over a year now. Long time right? We've had arguments and everything, but we're still just as strong as ever. I CAN'T SEE FLO! LOL. <3

Haylee Dicker; We haven't known eachother as long as some people have, but I'd say we're very close. We always have such fun times when we're together. such as fat ginger downy babies rolling down hills, fail cake, and other good times. You really do brighten my day :) <3

Jess Deacon; Twinneh! :) We're so alike. In more ways then one. I know i can always come to you about stuff. i hope you feel the same way. We're both going through a hard time at the moment, all we can do is be there for eachother and hope for the best :) <3

Tidge ;); Ahh, you actually make me pee my pants xD No jokes, you're one of the funniest chicks i know. You seriously know how to make a person laugh :L We've only just started getting closer, but you know. "Why's he smoking, he's like 4?" Hahahaha xD <3

Jade Masters; Wifey for Lifeeyy :) LOL JK YOU ABUSIVE BITCH. Kidding :) I do love our little bitching sessions. And the fact that you and Steph drew all over my planner. Whore. :) I love you anyways; you babe you ;) <3

That's all for now. Just 'cause you're not on here doesn't mean i don't love you. Just means i couldn't be bothered to put you on. Byee till tommorow foo's ^^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment