Tuesday 15 February 2011

We're Teenagers, We count the years we think we're smart.


Heyy whores and sluts ;D Just Kiddin'. But yeah, Time for another blogging seshh me thinks <3


Okay, So i've had quite alot of stuff in my mind at the moment. Such as friends, relationships, school, yanno, basically typical mind of a teenager really. Not been the happiest recently 'cause of these topics, ahaha. But I've done alot more thinking.


As i've mentioned before, the friends department is a bit fucked right now. I feel distant from some of my.. well, i thought they were my closest friends. But to be honest, if they're gonna ditch me for someone else who comes along, then they're not worth my time. And besides; i has the amazing Abi Powell & Julian Randall. They make up for it :3

Relationships... Dear god ahaha. Well i've been upset about this one guy for a few months now. And all he's done is fucked me around. So i've just been moping around and shit... But then, again, i started thinking. Why do i wanna be with a guy who just fucks me around all the time? And he's just not himself anymore. He's trying too hard to be something he's not. I'm so much better off without him anyway. And there's probably gonna be more guys/girls in my life anyway, I'm 15. I've got my whole life ahead of me. :)


School. Every Teenagers nightmare. Exams, learning, gcses, the lack of individuality allowed... Basically, Hell on earth. :') Not gonna lie, I'm not doing to well in school. Might be the fact that i have a bit of an attitude on me? Haha. So yeah, i moved back to e.p. Where my head of house was constantly breathing down my neck and trying to use every excuse possible to kick me out. Like i had a jacket that wasn't black, some skull gloves, and a hat. I wasn't wearing them, coz i know i'm not allowed to in school. Mrs Moloney saw them and tried confiscating them. This was wear i drew the line and started sticking up for myself. Obviously, the bitch didn't like that, ahaha. My friend Dannii has bright fucking pink hair, and Mrs Moloney done shit all about it. Good thing my parents are on my side aye? :')


So basically, I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm gonna live my life, I'm gonna do what i want. And let NOBODY get in the way of that. So Love and haters can Kiss my ass :)




" It's in the air now,

Bitter tears and broken hearts.

We're teenagers,

We count the years,

we think we're smart, but we're not.

We Don't know anything." <3>


That's all really...

Buh bye fo naoo guys <3





No comments:

Post a Comment