Wednesday 19 January 2011

It's Jamie, Bitch.


Like Omggzz, It's been yonks since i've written a blog :') But hey guys ^^

So last time i wrote, I said I wasn't feeling too good. Well, i'm feeling alot better. I'm pretty happy to be honest. Of course, a few things have changed. I've lost a "best friend" if you will. I'm moving back to E.P to chill with the homies, awwh yeah. I've gotten alot closer with other people as well... Apparently Paramore are splitting up. Alright, let's talk about these subjects in more detail.

FIRSTLY. Paramore are NOT splitting up. I read in Kerrang that Hayley and the 2 remaining guys are looking for replacements for Josh And Zac. Therefore, STILL TOGETHER. So shut up with all this "Para-no-more." Yeah? Thanks. :)


As for the best friend thing? Yeah... Me and her had an argument just before new years i think? Basically she thought she knew what was best for me, and did something kinda drastic. I don't blame her to be honest, she wanted me to recover... But that really wasn't the way to do it. So the end of our argument was her telling me to commit suicide, which is always a good thing, ya know? Ahaha xD


And as for school... School... Brakenhale is just plain shit. The teachers basically have no idea how to control a class/teach at all... The students are basically gormy little bullshitters, sluts with buckets, and dirty little rat boys who think they're cool. Ah well, Back To E.P for me. I\ve missed a few people Like Jade, Emma, Jack, Jess, Helen, and all that. :')


Friendlings... I've gotten closer to a few people, whilst managing to drift apart from others. Some i care about, some (not so much.) But one Chick i've gotten really close too recently is a right Gorm. LOLJK.


Abigail 'Boom Boom' Powell; ;D

LOL Abi, sorry. Had to put that in there. But basically i just wanna quickly say that I love how close we are right now. Our little jokes do make me laugh :') Being with you just automatically lifts my mood. I just love nomming on cheese and dressing up like a dork with this chick. She's just amazing.

LavvChuuNerdGirl. <3


Right, that's all fo' nao.

I'ma try write one Tommorow.


PEACE OWWT <3




No comments:

Post a Comment