Tuesday 11 November 2014

Fuck meee

It's been literally years since i've made a post on this. So much has changed. I've been with adam for three years now, i honestly can't believe how much time has passed since we've been together. I never pictured myself a long term relationship person! Not only that but i'm engaged to him too! He proposed on our two year anniversary... We haven't actually talked about any of the wedding details yet, but then again it's probably far away so no hurry. I've also been working at super drug for a year! Yep, i've managed to stick to something! I know, i'm suprised too. Honestly it's not something i want to do for the rest of my life but hey ho gettin dolla and shit! I really feel like working there has helped build up my confidence because now i have little problems talking to people i don't really know. I feel like thats a good thing??? Another thing i'm doing at the moment is trying to lose weight. Think i'm doing pretty well so far as in around a month i've lost a stone and a bit! It is literally fucking torture because whenever i pass kfc on the way home i cry a little bit. I was 14 stone 6 and am now 13 stone 5 so progress! I'm telling you though weight watcher meals are hardly meals. One mouthful and it's gone

No comments:

Post a Comment